One of Canada’s most daring and courageous political figures, Tooker was a friend, co-conspirator and guiding light to so many of us.
A selfless trailblazer, Tooker’s absence will be felt in the environmental, labour, social justice, human rights, arts, and music communities in Canada and around the world.
We invite you to join in reflection, mourning and celebration of such an exemplary writer, activist, politician, videographer, public speaker and advocate for a better world.
- Anne Hanson: In honour of Tooker Gomberg, March 21, 2004, Toronto
- Craig Hubley: Ten thousand Tookers, March 29, 2004, Toronto
- Dave Meslin: Eulogy for Tooker, March 21, 2004, Toronto
- Geoffrey Pounder: Eulogy for Tooker, March 28, 2004, Edmonton
- Helene Narayana: Eulogy for Tooker, March 28, 2004, Edmonton
- Hillary Lindsay: My thank you for Tooker, April 4, Halifax
- Jim Gurnett: Thanks Tooker, March 28, Edmonton
- Lindsay Tabah: Words for Tooker, March 21, 2004, Toronto
- Max Silverman: Eulogy for Tooker, Toronto?
- Nathan Scott: Eulogy for Tooker, Edmonton?
- Lily Scott: Eulogy for Tooker, Edmonton?
- Patti Hartnagel: Eulogy for Tooker, March 16, 2004, Edmonton
- Peter Jansen: Tooker Gomberg – A tribute, April 22, 2004, Edmonton
- Randy Kay: Thanks Tooker, April 4, Hamilton
- Sally Issenman: Tooker Gomberg – A tribute, April 22, 2004, Edmonton
- Sasha Braun: Eulogy for Tooker, when and where?
- Collected condolences and memories
- Letter to an activist, Earth Day, April 22, 2004
- Silence and suicide, June, 2004
- What we can learn, August, 2005, Edmonton
- Tooker, Le monde à bicyclette (song), March 21, Toronto
- Memorial – Discussion list (230-page text document)
- Memorial funds, Jan 1, 2008 to Oct. 1, 2014
- Memorial rituals: Dream big meditation, March 3, 2006
- Memorial rituals: Pebbles and Petals (Ritual and Report), March, 2005
- Post memorial – Interviews and articles
- After Tooker: Legacy Projects
- Tooker’s Collected Writings
- Tooker’s Election Campaigns
- Bio: Tooker Gomberg
- Slideshow (Tooker)